Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Help Needed Urgently

284 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dodgy99uk 
#1 · (Edited)
Help Needed Urgently well still cant find this plug

I am trying to fit my alarm microscan 300 (I now not greatest alarm but it is all i can afford for my astra mk3)

I have manual for fitting it to my car and also several different wiring diagrams from here

now the problem i have is that one thread on ere says locate the 28 pin plug in drivers footwell so i took the trim from the bottom of the door that runs up behind the bonnet pull handle removed it really easily and found two plugs both not the right ones though one was 32 and one was 22 i have found these in autodata cd to be engine management plugs. so of to the passenger side only to have no joy there either

so my questionm is where in the hell is this bloody plug it contains all the wires for centrall locking and for indicators and the deadlocking wires so therefore i need this to wire my alarm upto so when i press the fob on my alarm the doors will lock and inicators will flash

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

cheers roger

ps live in a dodgy area need alarm to work soon as

See less See more
#2 ·
What Car is it?

Central Locking controller is in the drivers kick panel on every vauxhall I've owned.

Alarm unit is often there too.

Cavalier it's behind the glovebox.

The Yellow Alarm connector is often fitted on models without the alarm.

#3 ·
well i have looked all over for it i really need to locat this my car has sensors on side of windows so does that mean i have an alarm only they are not connected att all i must be looking in wrong place by in kick space do you mean were i have looked or is it some were else in this space

astra mk3 1.4i k reg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.