Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

missfire HELP!!!!!

388 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  horny 
#1 · (Edited)
another question.. help

hi guys...

i recently had a head gasket go... so i bought and fitted a new one ... along with a recon head and cam... ive changed all the oil and filters but i am still getting a bit of an odd idle.... one minute seems ok next minute up and down all over the place... it also has a very slight miss fire.... any ideas... ohh and buy the way its had a new set of plugs leads and a distributor

its a 94/l/ reg corsa sri 1.4 8v

#4 ·
its sorted now guys ..... but i have a few questions......on my injector manifold thingy i have what i pressume to be some sort servo pipe that screws in to the top right hand side of the injector manifold.. if i foolow this pipe down i come to what looks like a one way valve ... well this has two large pipes which come off.. one which goes to where i explained and the other to some where else .... behind the bulkhead... but on the side of this valve there is a very small bit that sticks out that has a air hose on it ... where does this go....

and...

on the under side of the injector manifold there is 3 pipes two of which have water feeds but there is no pipe to connect to the other ... any ideas
and its not linked to the question above because if u connect them both it dies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.