Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Nova 2ltr 8v conv....

348 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Vauxnova 
#1 ·
Arite people,
Just a couple of questions that i need answered, any gen would be much apreciated.

Ive got a H plate nova 1.4SR with T40s and has the fuel pump in engine bay...what would i need or need to be done for a 2l 8v to be fitted and run.... carb to injection????

How is engine conv calculated for insurance, i.e 2ltr in a nova??

Cheers :beer:
Nicky

#4 ·
assassin said:
stick a 16v in it same ammount of work - fit a nova gte pump run a return fuel line not massive work
Cant insure a valver, plus once i have the T40s on and other wee bittys, it should be able to take on 16v's no bother, with the engines weight reduction from 16v to 8v plus it should handle better.

What about the wiring from a carb car to injection...is that alot of Fooking about?

Nicky

#5 ·
wire in a fuel pump you'll already have the relay on the loom run a cable to the pump and earth the other terminal job done
If anything its easier to wire in any engine into a carb than another injection nova - if you can fit 40's and such i wouldn't worry its only 6-87 wires to connect nothing major

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.