Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Vauxhall club discount card

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Trevor 
#1 ·
Im sorry about this post , I may have posted it in the wrong section . What I would like to know is , who allready has the vauxhall club discount card , and how much can be saved ? Do you get discount on all parts , even Cavalier parts ?

#2 ·
It's about 10% Trade discount and more on Items in the Trade Club Book/Web site, which are pretty much Service Items only.

Brakes, Exhausts, bateries etc.

#4 ·
> Where is the trade club website ?

there is one, but you need to be a member to see the prices. typical serivable parts like oil, filters, fluids etc are 50% off. For example 5lt bottle of 10w40 is £18+vat to joe public, I get 4 x 5lt 10w40 bottles for £17!! spark plugs £1 ea, air filter £3 ea, oil filter £2 ea etc.

It dosn't cover things like body panels, trim, electroinc sensors, glass, tyres etc.

#7 ·
Evil said:
Trade and trade club are 2 different things.... you won't necessarily get trade discount being a trade club member.

But to get a Trade Club account you are supposed to be in the Trade!!

#9 ·
I just bought a Pair of OE front discs and Pads,for the wife's Astra GTE 16v.
On special offer for trade..........£42 Inc VAT.
lmao

#10 ·
Mark CDX V6 said:
But to get a Trade Club account you are supposed to be in the Trade!!
jjcymru said:
i got a trade club card by joining vauxhall opel drivers club
Nuff said ;)
jjcymru said:
wheres this trade club site so i can check out prices?
Details of the website with user-id's and password info were sent out by letter... speak to whoever the account holder is.

#13 ·
Evil said:
Trade and trade club are 2 different things.... you won't necessarily get trade discount being a trade club member.
The first thing the local dealers did when I first went in with a trade club card was set up a trade cash sales account, if I buy anything then I ask for the item to go on the account so I can get a VAT reciept with my name on and then I get it at trade price which is typically retail less 15%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.