Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Welcome To MigWeb/Vauxhall Owners Forum

Introduce Yourself

NEW! New users please introduce yourself in here, preferably with photos of your car.
1.3M
1.3M

Community Rules

Please take a moment to review our community rules before posting.

Car Talk

General car talk, chat and questions. No tech questions here please!
65.2M
65.2M
MIG Information

MIG Announcements & News

Official MIG Announcements regarding the club and the site. Please keep replies in here sensible.
3.8M
3.8M
MIG Technical

Engines and Transmission

Technical forums for the discussion of all engine, transmission, turbo, ECUs, fuel systems and the like.
83.8M
83.8M

Other Mechanical & Electrical

No engine or transmission related posts here, this is for technical talk regarding suspension, brakes, steering, electrics etc..
40.7M
40.7M

Styling, Wheels & Interior

Discuss styling, wheels, interiors etc here.
13.4M
13.4M

ICE & Security

In car entertainment and security question, problems, fitting and buying.
7M
7M

Car Cleaning and Detailing

Post any cleaning and detailing questions here. Also use this forum for "Just Cleaned My Car" photos.
2M
2M

Welding, Fabrication and Painting

Hardcore DIY covering aspects of welding, fabrication, body repair/prep, painting etc.
3.1M
3.1M

Projects & Restorations

For those with projects for up to date threads
37.5M
37.5M
Classified Ads Section

Cars For Sale

Please post details of cars for sale here.
19.7M
19.7M

Items For Sale

Post your adverts here. (Trade please read notice in forum). To post here you need to be a MIGClub member or have been a MIGWeb user for at least 60 days and have more than 100 posts.
42M
42M

eBay Watch

Selling something on eBay or just seen something another MIG user may be interested in? It can be anything at all - just post the links in here.
2.1M
2.1M

Cars and Items Wanted

Let people know of items that you require.
5.5M
5.5M
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Deals

This forum is for our registered traders to post their wares. Before shopping elsewhere, why not check with our forums supporters first. Special offers and discounts mean you are bound to get a good deal. Forum rules apply.

Motor Insurance

Ask any questions about car insurance here and our users and representatives from affiliated insurance companies will be on hand to answers them.
Off Topic Discussons
Regional
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. My combo was driving ok. Stopped at the lights, and tried to put in 1st gear it goes in bur van does not move. Someone suggested Linkage problem.... Any advise please?
      6 replies   9K views
  2. Removed from Astra GTE 16V, Great to keep as a spare. £10 collection only HP21 Buckinghamshire
      8 replies   952 views
  3. Just recently bought a 2016(66) Insignia 2.0T running A20NFT engine, was all good for the first day or so then as I was trying to overtake someone I got a flashing EML and solid TC light on the dash and reduced power with a judder, automatically that’s a misfire, I turned the engine on and off...
      3 replies   59 views
  4. Hi All, Sorry for the long winded story. It's been a very long time since I came onto this forum after many years of owning a wide selection of Vauxhall's including Nova's, Cavalier SRi's, Vectra SRI's, 2 Mk3 Astra GSI's a C20LET Astra GSI and a Astra VXR. I have recently bought a Corsa D 1.3...
      7 replies   239 views
  5. Jenvey 48 DCOE throttle bodies. Mounted on a C20XE SBD inlet manifold. Complete with Saab red injectors, throttle linkage, air temperature sensor, inlet trumpets and K&N air filters. Collection preferred but I am prepared to box up and post at buyers cost. If you want them posting I’ll get a...
      0 replies   52 views
See all new posts