Do you have neighbours that play loud music at night?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you have neighbours that play loud music at night?

Drives
    SEF

Do you have neighbours that play loud music at night?

Just had some move in about a month ago, they started playing music at around this time (10.30pm ish).

What they didn't realise is that I work with a friend who owns his own DJ/sound equipment hire company. He gave me two old 18" PR drivers. Nothing wrong with them, but they are pretty old. One big ass DIY sub box later I put them in my bedroom. Found the biggest power amp I could.

Tipper Bass test CD anyone? Only had to play track 1, haven't heard them since.

These babies can make the entire house shake!
    Vauxhall Nova Estate - Isuzu diesel, EPAS, the only estate in the UK!
    SEF MKIV -The famous Nova returns, C20XE, EPAS, quiet and refined
    MIG Admin - Show reporter - Central RC - Comic relief

2. Remove Advertisements
    MigWeb.co.uk
    Advertisements

Gagged
    Drives
    Mods round the bend...
    Quality! My neighbours are always shouting at each other call each other fat *******s...they are all obese, thats the irony! So I just play the hi-fi and one of them hits something on the wall as if to make a point...so I just turn it up! lmao My mate calls him Jabba the hut cos he sits in the front room with no shirt on, curtains open and light on! He is MAHOOSIVE!

Rob
    Drives
    Vectra CDTi
    Used to have a Caley Thistle player live above me. He was a pillock.

He had his music on so loud one day, I didn't hear my phone ring... I just went and asked him to turn it down.

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    gte 16v, Type r.
    one of my neighbours used to play rather boomy music , until i popped metallicas an justice for all on the ole deck .

that is a pretty heavy album.

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    sideways!
    no, but mine do!
    if it aint broke, dont fix it!

Drives
    3 x Astras.
    crank up the tunes and go out!

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    my neighbours constantly scream and threaten their kids- y'know the usual 'if you don't stop crying i'll give you something to cry about' and all that bolox.
    Her mum who visits every wednesday, is a social worker, my mum, until recently, was very high up and well regarded in social services. I just made sure they met on the steps on day

Hardly hear a peep now

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    V6 Supertouring
    We sadly have a family in our road who are a pain....every friday and sat night them and their mates went round there after pubs closed. having listened to them for 2 and half hrs opened window and told them to shut the hell up. Not sure if others reported them to council but been quiet ever since
    I love my Supertouring

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Drives
    I have just this week reported our adjacent neighbours to the local council. They have a shed at the bottom of the garden, and within the last 2 weeks, their chav of a son has moved his stereo in there, evidently this is an attractive proposition for more of his scum mates who congregate frequently.

It has some ridiculously sized speakers and of course the bass eminates in the ground causing the house to vibrate (very irritating). Lets hope the formal council letter resolves the issue...failing this I will burn the fecker down! Ooops did I say that!

Drives
    Mk3 Astra GSI Turbo
    my neighbour plays music loud all the time but i dont mind its never on late and i just do the same. so we are both cool.

Dom
    Drives
    73bhp MK4 Astra POS
    Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell
    one of my neighbours used to play rather boomy music , until i popped metallicas an justice for all on the ole deck .

that is a pretty heavy album.
    Scarey - thats exactly what I did (and I had 12 speakers as opposed to their two )

I had the same problem - the parents next door would go out and the kids would play music till 2-3am.

Knowing they'd been drinking as well, I used to get up at 7:30am and drill large holes in the dividing wall to their bedroom (well I held some spare bricks up and used a 13mm masonry bit). I did this for 3 or 4 days until their mum complained.

After informing her that her little darlings were playing very loud music till the early hours (and she confirmed this with the other neighbours) - she proceeded to kick the crap out of her 14 and 15 year old sons lmao
    Dom's new online shop and forums - www.picbits.co.uk
    Please don't ask for general advice by Private Messages - PMs are for PRIVATE MESSAGES. General advice should be asked on the Forums !

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Golf & Evo
    lmao I had some neighbours a few years ago that used to be up at 7am on a Sunday playing loud music (and it was sh1t, Simply Red FFS!) to the point that it used to vibrate through the walls, not so good after a hardcore sat night!

They used to work early shifts so always used to be in bed for like 10:00, so if they used to wake me on a sun morn, I would play my 400watt tower speakers and floor standing sub at 11 sunday night with some MTX bass testing tracks lmao lmao

They soon complained, so I said, ok I will stop playing mine so loud if you do as well
    All sorted

Drives
    Mk3 Astra GSI Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom
    Scarey - thats exactly what I did (and I had 12 speakers as opposed to their two )

I had the same problem - the parents next door would go out and the kids would play music till 2-3am.

Knowing they'd been drinking as well, I used to get up at 7:30am and drill large holes in the dividing wall to their bedroom (well I held some spare bricks up and used a 13mm masonry bit). I did this for 3 or 4 days until their mum complained.

After informing her that her little darlings were playing very loud music till the early hours (and she confirmed this with the other neighbours) - she proceeded to kick the crap out of her 14 and 15 year old sons lmao
    not much worse than that noise even if your not hungover lmao lmao

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Leon Cupra 20v Turbo
    I HATE noisy neighbours with a passion. The last house was an end terrace, but nextdoor they had 3 annoying teenage lads and two retarded dogs. Oh yeah, and a metro with a ropey car alarm. Put all that together and it was sheer HELL for 6 months until we moved out.

Plus they had mice (not pets - just pests who ran round in the loft, under the floorboards), the cats took out as many as they could but you could still hear scratching all the time.

Plus, the woman sounded exactly like Bo Selecta's Elton John "Get out of my way or I shall bum you into next week" in a loud voice stylee!!

My missus heard her on the phone once complaining about our noisy lovemaking, so from then on we deberately over did it on the screaming and headboard banging. Small revenge for their racket!
    If I like it, I lick it. If I dont, I kick it

CAN NO LONGER GET TYRES, SORRY

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce
    My missus heard her on the phone once complaining about our noisy lovemaking, so from then on we deberately over did it on the screaming and headboard banging. Small revenge for their racket!

you sure it was you

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Leon Cupra 20v Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenGSi
    you sure it was you

Drives
    My gran had a 'relocated' family placed in the house joined to hers. They played music all day and night and made as much noise as possible. My gran being 93 years old felt very threatened etc so we decided enough was enough and put a plan into action.

We moved my gran out for a week and me and my bro moved in. Went into the loft to find that it was quite easy to get into the other side. We setup a PA system above their bedrooms and played random wav files throughout the night. Usually loud bangs/crashes or screaming sounds we had found on the net. Did this for a couple of days until we decided to move to the next level. 15 minutes of Death Metal every hour on the hour until they stopped.

All the neighbours were fed up with their noise so our plan had full community backing. It took 6 days of this to get them stop but was well worth it..

Drives
    Honda Civic Typ
    Neighbours?

What are they?
    My ex Mk3 Astra - My Corsa Sport - Join MIG Club ONLINE Here!
    "A wise man know everything, a clever man knows everyone"

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Leon Cupra 20v Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott G
    Neighbours?

What are they?
    They're on after Blue Peter during the week

Drives
    Mk3 Astra GSI Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackIce
    They're on after Blue Peter during the week
    boom boom ttssshhhh lmao

Zoe
    Banned
    Drives
    I don't know i've got neighbours tbh

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Our neighbours don't like us lmao but apart from the odd party, theirs no realt reason to not like us!

When we moved in - being our first house we got excited and was laying floor tiles till gone 10pm, but had use the electric tiles cutter, they started banging on the wall - so we put a note through their door explaining sorry - we were abit excited!

a few months later I had a birthday party with a bouncy castle and their was a family fight, some neighbours down the street called the police and my sister got arrested

What annoyed us is we invited our neighbours and they never said yes or no, but just sat out in their back garden which I thought was ignorant!

We don't get on at all, luckily our other neighbours (we live in a semi and share the drive with them) are our age and sound! they also have problems with their neigbours because of parties, their also invited (so not to cause offence) but decline and then come banging on the door at 12 pm to ask them to turn the music down and to start finishing the party - ********s

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    GTE turbo in bits
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe
    I don't know i've got neighbours tbh

ditto, my neighbours are brill. they gave me a weeks notice that they were having a party..ok it started at 9pm, but tbh the noise was minimal.

unlike a neighbour i had a few years ago, she would dump her kids off at her mums, go out clubbing with her mates then start a massive party at 3am

what made me laugh is that her mum is to do with social services, but failed to do anything about her daughter snorting cocaine infont of her kids
    Quote Originally Posted by C4llyT
    If you're too pissed to walk, or call a cab, you've no option but to drive surely?

AL
    MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Corsa D 1.7 CDTi
    My neighbours are really good too - if anything, I am the noisy neighbour lol

Only during daylight hours though - it's unfair in the evenings when theres young kids living nearby.

Lately we've had a gorup of chavvy little ***** riding gopeds etc up and down the path on the fields by my house - the other week me and several lads from my road basically clobbered the pre-pubescent little ****s off said scooters, and hurled them in to the river.

Little *******s haven't been back since
    Team Vauxsport - TOTB Team Manager

MIGWeb User
    Drives
    Audi
    One side of mine are cool but the other side have a screaming match about once a month (wonder why lmao) doesn't bother me too much it's more like a real life soap opera without the annoying theme tune. They do however have the worlds noisiest stairs - metal frame with single horizontal wooden steps, doesn't help the're a bit overweight too lmao.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast