Votes: 108 21.6%
  • Could be Anything

Votes: 60 12.0%
  • Not a Vauxhall

Votes: 73 14.6%

What Brand Will Your Next Car Be?

34K views 134 replies 104 participants last post by  gc_vaux 
#1 ·
Just out of interest, what will brand do you think your next car will be?

Just for clarification, here is how the options are divided up in detail:

Vauxhall Again – For the die hard Vauxhall fans, or even those very happy with their current Vauxhall. You will be looking to buy another Vauxhall as soon as you want to replace your current car.

Most Likely Vauxhall – You really like Vauxhalls, so you will most likely end up with another one for your next car, but you are not going to dismiss other options that are available from other brands.

Could be Anything. – You’re not bothered if it is a Vauxhall or not. You’ll be looking at all brands and if your next car is a Vauxhall or not, you’re not bothered.

Not Vauxhall – For those who hate their current Vauxhall and want no more Vauxhalls out of principle, or maybe you just want a change.

#91 ·
i.ve owned a few fords but always gone back to vauxhalls.in 8 years i've had 2 novas, 1 corsa, 3 astra gtes, 2 cav gsi's,astra van thay have all been red tops, astra coupe,on my 3rd astra gsi now.vauxhalls are so easy to drive and fix. i like the look of the new fiat 500 abarth. so tempted to get one but the misses wants a astra vxr

#93 ·
Ford next for me, black Fiesta Turbo. Will be getting an Audi company car around Feb as well; what would people go with a) TT 2.0 turbo ('only' 197hp) b) A4 2.0T (bit pokier, nicer options) or what I'm leaning to c) A4 2.7 V6 TDI quat.

#95 ·
i will be buying another vauxhall the ones i have owned to date have been good cheap reliable cars plus i find them easy to maintain and modify plus i could never bring myself to buy anything french. it annoys my brother aswell because he's got an audi. after my current mk3 astra might buy a cavvy.

#96 ·
Well i defected from Vauxhall last year after crashing the MK4 and i have to say it hasn't been a good year lol.
My current car ('99 BMW) is about to die so going to get a new car.
Reckon i'll be back with VX again, can't go wrong.

Chris

#100 ·
Il b sticking with vauxhall. just not new 1s. ive had few bog basic novas and corsas then nova sxi,corsa sport,6 cav sris.2 vectra sris.currantly got a 2 liter corsa gsi, preg cav sri. with geting a new job what involves being out at nite buy myself fort id treat myself 2 sumit abit newer,ended up getin a 57 reg 2 door astra sri. 1.8 with x pack. tinted windows ect. its 1 of the better lookin cars but i must agree that its realy realy bad on petrol round the doors(mostly what i do 4 work) the bit extra money im making each week i seem 2 end up havin 2 use it on petrol. think it would b cheaper 2 use the cav or corsa. oh yes. and the costomer service at my local vauxhall dealer stinks!!! would never buy a new vauxhall again. BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD CAV SRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#101 ·
Im in 2 minds to either have the Corsa upgraded to C20XE, or sell it and buy a newer car like the Astra MK5 1.9 SRi 150ps. Because these days all my driving seems to be done on motorways:(, its looking probable any new car will have to be diesel. Not such a problem really as I drove my mates 57plate Astra 1.9 the other day and the acceleration was quite impressive, and with the Sport mode on, it was a hoot down the b-roads for such a large car........shame that for a modern diesel, the engine is excessively loud:doh:

Oh, and about Vauxhall dealers...the local dealer round mine have been really good and helpful with the many random problems the Corsa has had. Obviously expensive, but what main dealers arent?! They even let me sit in the VXR Corsa and press all the buttons while I was waiting hehelmao......simple things eh?

#102 ·
the next car i will be buying will probley be ...:mad::mad:
a renault grand espace for the wife (only coz there cheep).i should never say that but my zafira is to small and wifey needs more room.i can not belive i am even thinking about a renault but oh well.nova gsi for me though (rusty but its mine).:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.