MIG stand at donny???

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  turbo_chronic 
#1 ·
sure i have seen mig at donny before,
is there to be one this year,

sorry if ive missed a post sumwere else and am being thick,

any info apreciated

#4 ·
In the members section there is a post regarding this years events. It does explain that due to the small numbers attending doncaster show i have decided to puill it from the events line up, it involves a four day tripfor myself with all the gear in the car, two days holiday out from work and the turn out and area for our turnout is always small.

I have replaced this event with the Donny South show in august, at the east of england show ground. The space we can have is a lot larger in fact unlimited and with the better weather and summer activites i feel it will be a more popular and prdcutive event for teh club.

Tom

#8 ·
Tom Williams said:
In the members section there is a post regarding this years events. It does explain that due to the small numbers attending doncaster show i have decided to puill it from the events line up, it involves a four day tripfor myself with all the gear in the car, two days holiday out from work and the turn out and area for our turnout is always small.

I have replaced this event with the Donny South show in august, at the east of england show ground. The space we can have is a lot larger in fact unlimited and with the better weather and summer activites i feel it will be a more popular and prdcutive event for teh club.

Tom
Well i'll be 'oop North flying the Mig shaped flag....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.