All site support and club membership related questions (if not covered below) should be submitted to the Help Desk. Any questions that come to us via PM or email that should have been sent via the Help Desk may receive a simple response asking you to resubmit your question via the Help Desk.

Do not direct questions to staff in the Forums. There are thousands of posts each day here and way may miss it. Even if we do see it, we will most likely reply asking you to post your question in the Help Desk.

Please note that technical questions will not be answered, please direct all technical questions to the Forums. Do not send images unless you have asked us first or they have been requested. Due to security risks, all attachments will be deleted if we do not know what they are.

Please make sure that your question is not already covered in the site's FAQ or within the testing forum. The Search feature of this site is very powerful, so please give it a go.

Can’t log in? – This is the most common query we get. This is always due to user error or PC set-up. Please check your browser security is not set too high, enable cookies and for new users, make sure you activate your account by responding to the email sent out to you by the forums.

Don't Have Permission to post? - Please note that you can not reply to items in the cars for sale forum. You must contact the seller via PM, email or phone if this is specified. In order to post items for sale, you must registered for 60 day and have at least 100 posts.

For general site usage questions (how do I post photos, why can't I?...) information, please see the posts in the Help and Testing Forum.

If you have lost your password please click Here to reset it.

This is the MIG Admin team:

Sharon Silvester - Memberships Admin

Dave Hedges - General Admin

Mark Pannell - Discount//Events Coordination

Dan Silvester - Merchandise

Andy Lawrence - Events Coordination

If you have a user account, please PM the staff members. Only email them if you having an issue logging in. All logged in users should use the Help Desk or PMs if specifically requested.

Please email only when you are unable to use the Help Desk or PMs (i.e. if you have login issues)