Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

New Items For Sale Forum Feature.

7K views 43 replies 24 participants last post by  Ronin 
#1 ·
As of today - in order to post adverts in the Items For Sale section of the site, you must have been registered on MIGWeb for at least 60 days and have at least 50 posts.

New users will still be able to post wanted ads can cars for sale ads as these carry less risk to other users. New Users will also be able to reply to existing ads in the Items For Sale section.

We will also be implementing a Trader Rating system soon.

#31 ·
I like the 50 posts + 60 days idea.

Trader rating is a good idea. Only thing is I'm assuming this means everyone has to start from scratch? Eg: Some people have been selling for years, others are new ... so someone who's on the Recommended Sellers List will have the same "zero" rating as a new member?

PS: Do you mean a system as on the Talk Audio forums? http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/classifieds/

#33 ·
MikeWarner said:
Oh - if I didn't say, MIGClub members will get instant access to the for sale forum once they join - no posting or waiting.
fair enough but whos to say they havent used a familys cc or what ever to join up and whos to say just coz they have payed doesnt mean they arent going to ripp anybody off ?? lets face it there are some arseholes that do this sort of thing now and then that fk it up for everybody else

#34 ·
screamer69 said:
fair enough but whos to say they havent used a familys cc or what ever to join up and whos to say just coz they have payed doesnt mean they arent going to ripp anybody off ?? lets face it there are some arseholes that do this sort of thing now and then that fk it up for everybody else
We should be able to help if a member creates a problem as we should have their full address and phone number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.