Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

bonnet struts anyone ?

2K views 53 replies 25 participants last post by  Evil 
#1 ·
anyone who hasnt got these want any ? INXX chrome easy to fit available for various cars.

£25 inc postage

putting an order in soon anyone wants any list there name and car model.

click link for pic
http://www.freewebs.com/superstyling/engine.htm

#31 ·
AndrewM - not yet sorry !
NOVADOSE - still waiting for some peeps cheques but have got them all paid for it of own pocket and they are on there way so the peeps that paid aint gottta keep waiting any longer its been long enuff .

in future im only gonna order for those that i recive cheques from and there will be a time limit then its tuff have to wait.

#42 ·
Okey doke... I'll take this one for yer man greenlightracer...

The post strike cost him some time and the payment cheque was lost in the post. He didn't find out about it until he returned from holiday.
It's all in hand and I'm sure he appreciates your patience..
This is the first time he's done this and I think he underestimated the size of the task in hand.

Germany are not the easiest of people to deal with...

There's no cause for concern, trust me.

#48 ·
Only had a small problem with the 70 sets of lifters as the firm I got them from reckons that the vectra "b"only has one lifter instead of a pair. The main problem just seems to be the delivery times especially on another Item that I have coming from over there which has now ""been in the postal"" system for about three weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.