Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Remember Twin Su?

357 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  B8 GHY 
#1 · (Edited)
i have a set of twin SU carbs for sale to fit a vauxhall 1.3 or 1.2.
it comes complete with the alternator brackets, custom made inlet manifold, fuel lines and 2 K&N pancake air filters.
its been setup on a rollin road onm my 1.3SR with the right spring and nedle in P.T.S (Luton).
this whole SU project cost near £600 i would like just £200 and i will only sell it to a person who knows and understands SU carbs

BEGH67@HOTMAIL.COM
or
call 07932724328
thanks

#2 ·
Come On Lads Try A New Project, Its Been Sitting In My House For Months I Just Wanna Get Rid Of It.

New Price £100, Who Wants it.

#4 ·
It wont fit an 1.4 block becasue they have square ports but the fueling should be alright to run on a 1.4. Twin SU carbs do not produce more Bhp or Torque then the Twin 40s, it creates more low end torque because of their designs and its more reliable and simple to tune than the Twin 40s.

These carbs work completely differently from the 'Fixed Venturi Carburettors' like weber, solex and piergurg. SU carbs are know as the 'Simple Carburettors' due to the construction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.