Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Bonnet struts, it's a trilogy

7K views 290 replies 66 participants last post by  niges calli 
#1 ·
This week I'll be transferring the money and getting in 10 sets of bonnet struts.. same as the last 60 pairs I've sold.
Due to the volume I've bought previously, I can do these for £20 +postage (£2.00)..

Stick your names down (here or in a pm) and I'll make a list.

#82 ·
Kortas said:
BOKA! cant wait, so i can expect them saturday then? ill be sat at front door rubbing my hands together. :D
Don't sit there rubbing for too long :eek:
It'll all depend on how many I can get wrapped and sent tomorrow.. not going to be easy... busy, busy day (and it would appear that someone used all the sellotape :rolleyes: ).
I can but try ;)

#89 ·
Re: Evil

leegsi8v said:
Sorry for going off on one, have had a particularly bed week with things going wrong with the car so as soon as something else went wrong I lost it temporarily :D

Lee
S'ok mate...
Kinda makes me chuckle when people spit the dummy for something so easily fixed ;)

Got my sellotape!!!!!

Let the wrapping commence!!! lmao

#90 ·
Re: Re: Evil

Evil said:
Let the wrapping commence!!! lmao
Yo, ma name iz Evil
I like helping people
i order in bulk
i'm like the incredible hulk

the struts are shiney
i say cor blimey
i ship them nationwide
with sellotape by ma side

....i'll get me coat!

Neil

#93 ·
1st wave despatched.... rushed 'em out for the lunchtime post...

The packing ain't pretty... but hey....

To all those who ordered and haven't coughed up yet....

Dig deep chaps, I have a list of people waiting....
And I'll have to think long and hard before I'll add you to any other lists if you let me down this time.

TINTIN and OllyHewitt Need your addresses chaps..

#95 ·
sy@novaheaven said:
whos have you sent out then, vital info as anxious ppl are waiting to strut their stuff!
Hmmm... don;t think it'd be proper for me to say tbh...
The rest will (hopefully) be sent out tomorrow and should arrive on Tuesday (what with Monday being a Bank Holiday an' all).

I just read down the list of those who've paid (and whose address I have) and sent out the first 10..

#100 ·
got mine and assasins this morning too, thanks evil

any one fitted to a corsa yet? mine fits but bonnet bulges upwards, coz the struts are too thick, any one had same problem and resolved?

nice bit of kit though, i got extra set of bolts too, guess there incase you snap some :p

#101 ·
hey guys i got mine and considering i have never put a set of these on b4 and dont no german i done it in 1/2 hour and i too got and an extra bag of bolts.got worried thought i missed somthing but decided it was ok.
cheers mate well pleased with them.
xtreme...............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.