Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Bonnet lifters (struts, whatever you call 'em)

10K views 382 replies 46 participants last post by  lee may 
#1 ·
If I can get an order together for 10 pairs of Cav (or whatever else the Cav ones fit - Mk3 Astras etc.) bonnet lifters, I can do them £20 a pair (plus £2.50 p&p, or collect from me)..
They are INXX ones (think they're the same as the ones PVD sell for £34.95)
Kirsty and myself both have these on our Cavs already and have no problems with them at all.

Got 2 orders already, another 8 required (if I manage 10 names, I'll require a 50% deposit before I will order them).....

Once I have the required 10 (or more) I'll double check they are available for this price and do a definite order then.

#3 ·
Haven't a clue mate..... had a quick look at a Mk3 Astra today and they should be cool for that...

In case the info is of any use...

For the Cav, had to remove the 4th wing bolt and the top (once the bonnet is lifted) bolt from the bonnet.... fittings screwed straight in from there, no prob.

#11 ·
New list...

STRETCH
astrasport
IanV6
lee may
andi1
cav3micky
mattyp

Once I have the 10, a £10 deposit is all I'll need until I get them in (gives me less to refund if it all goes Pete Tong lmao ). The other £10 (or £12.50 if I'm posting them) will be payable when I have them here.
Sorry to have to ask for a deposit guys, but I've been messed about in the past.... once bitten and all that ;)

#21 ·
DaveB said:
also, put my mate down for a set. (Tony Theaker)

They should fit on corsa's right?
I'm only 100% they fit on Cav Mk3's (as that's all I've fitted them on, to date)...
They look fine for Mk3 Astras as we looked today...
Basically, the fittings replace 1 bolt on the wing and one of the bolts for the bonnet bracket with a ball and socket type joint.

I've never even looked under the bonnet of a Corsa so honestly wouldn't know... sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.