Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Bonnet lifters (struts, whatever you call 'em)

10K views 382 replies 46 participants last post by  lee may 
#1 ·
If I can get an order together for 10 pairs of Cav (or whatever else the Cav ones fit - Mk3 Astras etc.) bonnet lifters, I can do them £20 a pair (plus £2.50 p&p, or collect from me)..
They are INXX ones (think they're the same as the ones PVD sell for £34.95)
Kirsty and myself both have these on our Cavs already and have no problems with them at all.

Got 2 orders already, another 8 required (if I manage 10 names, I'll require a 50% deposit before I will order them).....

Once I have the required 10 (or more) I'll double check they are available for this price and do a definite order then.

#107 ·
Oh dear...
Naming and shaming, not my style......
Got yours this morning Paul (dunno how he did it, but Bens turned up Monday morning)..
I'll put a list of who I haven't received dosh from after the postie does his thang tomorrow morning....
It's not about naming and shaming.. lol, the postal service can be horrendous at times..

#109 ·
FAO Evil......

hopefully you would of got my postal order this morning for the full monty :eek:

ooo....did i say postal order?:confused: :eek: that must mean that i can get my Bonnet lifters before anyone who sent u a cheque...right? :confused:
:D :p :D ;) :beer:

#111 ·
I'll put a list together later.
Micky, got yours and Adrians this morning mate, yep Adam received yours too..

Until all the money is here, I can't order. I don't have that kind of cash knocking about to front it up (wish I could)..
The deposits aren't covering my costs, but they are topping up what I have.

#114 ·
No dosh received from....

andi1
DaveB
nickyboy
Tony Theaker
astramad
cwaigy
nrj
TURBO TUBBY
twism
G21REG
DiscoDave
Neil-cavyturbo4x4
andytoo
Big Nick

I do have payment from one of the Andy's but not sure which one yet (pm has been sent lmao )
Not a naming and shaming exercise, I'm pretty certain a lot of stuff is working its way through the postal system.
If anyone on the list above hasn't sent dosh yet...... please do so... soon ;)

Edited coz I'm a num-skull :D

#118 ·
Adam said:
yeah cause until you do Evil cant get all our bonnet lifters off to us...so fecken pull u fingers out u low down dirty scumbags! :mad:
lmao aint that right Evil.....;) :p
Bang on mate.... wish I could afford to front it up

No probs astramad, as long as I can get everything banked by Friday at the latest, I can send the order the following Friday...
Then I just have to hope the supplier gets their finger out and sends them to me El Pronto :D

I'm still hoping to have them all here in time to get them out to you lot by Chrimbo (postal service willing, of course).
Of course I'll post up when I've sent them out :)

#119 ·
Adam said:
yeah cause until you do Evil cant get all our bonnet lifters off to us...so fecken pull u fingers out u low down dirty scumbags! :mad:
lmao aint that right Evil.....;) :p

I've sent mine so there, he just hasn't received it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.