Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Bonnet lifters (struts, whatever you call 'em)

10K views 382 replies 46 participants last post by  lee may 
#1 ·
If I can get an order together for 10 pairs of Cav (or whatever else the Cav ones fit - Mk3 Astras etc.) bonnet lifters, I can do them £20 a pair (plus £2.50 p&p, or collect from me)..
They are INXX ones (think they're the same as the ones PVD sell for £34.95)
Kirsty and myself both have these on our Cavs already and have no problems with them at all.

Got 2 orders already, another 8 required (if I manage 10 names, I'll require a 50% deposit before I will order them).....

Once I have the required 10 (or more) I'll double check they are available for this price and do a definite order then.

#82 ·
The final list (as requested lmao )

STRETCH
astrasport
IanV6
Mark CDX V6
lee may
andi1
cav3micky
mattyp
DaveB
nickyboy
Adam
Tony Theaker
wabbit
astramad
Ben
Ady
cwaigy
PaulF
nrj
TURBO TUBBY
twism
G21REG
adrian van ward
DiscoDave
Neil(cavyturbo4x4)
smurf
Nobbie
andytoo
vauxmark
trickyb
andywat
Big Nick
mikeoxford

That's it.... 33 in all (bloody hell!!)

#95 ·
TBH honest mate, I think I'm going to struggle to get these delivered to people before Chrimbo.. but I'm going to try (problem will be waiting for cheques to clear before I can order from the supplier).

With enough interest, I'll do another order in the New Year if you want me to put your name down?

#96 ·
Not for me, I got my set from PVD at £40 with p+p a while ago.
This was for a friend as an Xmas present...

ok, leave it for now, then I'd see about it in the New Year, or direct him to this post.
Cheers Evil.

#101 ·
Don't know for certain about Nova fitting yet..
Think a couple of sets are being bought for Novas so guess we'll find out then :)
I'll put your name down anyway, can always remove it later if ya like ;)

Come on guys, 18 payments received out of 33.... I can't order until the dosh is here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.