*REDUCED* COUPE TURBO Rolling Z20LET conversion package
Coupe needs to go. It's worth more in parts so it's being broken up
I will be advertising everything else once I get a buyer lined up for the rolling Z20LET package.
Don't ask for other parts yet nor expect me to give you "dibs". All in good time.
Rolling Z20LET conversion package: Consists of shell with absolutely everything under the bonnet untouched, eg engine, box, shafts. Also includes other useful conversion parts like 308mm brake setup, 5-stud front/rear bits, radiators, all engine bay wiring, keychip, transponder etc.
Just bring a set of wheels and you can tow it away or trailer it away.
V5 will be completed and sent off to the DVLA in your name
I will be keeping the complete exhaust, all interior parts, mirrors, boot including spoiler, rub strips, bumpers, ariel, wiper linkage, headlights, tail lights - in fact, anything that has nothing to do with the running of the engine that i can remove and store
Please note. Once you agree to buy we will need to come to an arrangement for collection as I will need time to remove the parts I am keeping.
Location - North East Scotland
Prices and bear in mind that I WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS
£1100 for all this which is a bargain.
£1250 if you want it with the standard Astra Coupe Turbo alloys, great condition budget tyres, no centre caps and one is slightly buckled but balances up fine.
No "dibs". That's playground stuff. Grow up. I WILL NOT hold this for you until you pimp your nan, cash your giro, etc, etc.
- No warranty is given or implied. The pictures showing the EML working and the car started without faults were taken today.
- Engine does leak oil. It's a Vauxhall engine! Leak is from the rocker cover and, I think, also where the dip stick tube bolts to the block. It's a **** to get to with everything in place but If you are transplanting the engine it should be easy enough to get to.
- Box changes gears with no crunches either up or down the gears but when cold it's sometimes more difficult to get 1st than other gears. Moving it from 2nd to first seems to do the trick so i've never bothered investigating. I am assuming it's the cables but these can be picked up for under £50 2nd hand
- Brakes. Car failed it's MOT as the pipes are all corroded to some degree or the other. The rear callipers and handbrake mech would have needed freeing off for the MOT. It's not dragging the rear wheels but it showed up on the brake test.
- History. Listed below. I was informed that it had the valve stem seals and timing belt done by the previous owner. Cliché I know. Believe me or don't believe me, it's up to you. I will give you all receipts I have for the car too.
Pre delivery inspection 06.06.01 - Curtis Motors, Milesmark, Fife
1st service 10.06.02 - 7915 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
2nd service 11.06.03 - 16840 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
3rd Service 27.08.04 - 30668 miles - Curtis Motors, Dunfermline, Fife
4th Service 31.08.05 - 40631 miles (Major service inc belts) - Dastek (UK) Ltd, Dalgety Bay, Fife
5th Serrvice 23.11.06 - 63540 miles - Muirs Service Station, Cowdenbeath, Fife
6th Service 19.09.07 - 70851 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime
That's the end of the stamps in the book but I have the following receipts
Service 17.05.08 - 74497 miles - Fife Autocentre, Dunfermlime
New Strut top mount OSF 07.06.08 - 75533 miles
Last MOT - 03.08.2011 - 78781 miles
I bought it 30.09.11 and the odometer was at approx 78900 miles
I have various receipts here from Autovaux and my local Vauxhall. These include Oil, filters, sump gasket, rocker gasket and new spark plugs.
I think that's it. If you have any questions just ask but remember
1- No offers
2- I'm not selling anything else from the car until I get a buyer for the above.