Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Stripping Corsa B 1.2 SXI 16v Everything to go!

577 views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  ChAdS 
#1 · (Edited)
Title
Stripping Corsa B 1.2 SXI 16v Everthing to go!​
Description
I have had a engine change!

Basically ive got everything for sale from this engine

gearbox £70 ( sound gearbox no crunches no nothing )
driveshafts £50
new cat £25 (done under 1,000 miles)
loom
remapped ecu £140 (This will come with transponder, keychips £250 worth of maps on it better torque and acceleration)

got everything from the engine so many stuff to list so can people let me know what they want and i will come back with a price???? Thanks

Everything on the engine is sound as it was fully rebuilt by vauxhall 2,000 miles ago.​
Declaration
  • I the seller have read and understood the Classified forum rules and understand that buying and selling on MIGWeb is done at my own risk and that MIG Performance Vauxhalls can in no way be held responsible for issues arising from using this service.

#8 ·
I didnt have the block for sale intill i rang this bloke to check the block over! I have just rang him who took the engine out for me he said it needs a new crank sensor, he seems to think its burning oil slightly.

Thought i would be straight with you mate.

If you still want it im sure we can sort out something out with the price! It still is a good runner only reason i got rid of it was because i landed on a good x16xe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.