Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Z20LET Engine and F23 box (engine Needing Attention) with some ancillaries etc

7K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  gsi160 
#1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a Z20LET engine removed from a 2003 Astra (G) GSI Turbo. There is also a Getrag F23 gearbox.

All what is included is listed below with a description, i do have some photos that can be sent via email at request.

The engine was removed due to a misfire on no 2 cylinder. The head has been removed for inspection.

Z20let Bottom end, including oil cooler,sump,oil pump,water pump, bottom pulley, fly wheel clutch, and some water pipes etc. No 2 piston is very marked and has a small hole in it in the ring gland close to the edge,also has some light scratches to the bore(should hone no problems) No3 piston also has a indent in it but this did not affect its running.

Z20let Cylinder head, complete with everything cams lifters, rocker cover undamaged valves etc etc, there are some small marks and indentations on the head where the debris were trapped in cylinders 2+3 these are not detrimental to the head and will defiantly polish out.

Z20let plenum chamber complete with fuel rail and injectors but no throttle body or top hat.

Z20let kkk04 turbo and manifold, crack in the end where the waste gate penny washer sits (don't they all). also comes with heat shield.

Getrag F23 5 speed gearbox removed from a 32000 mile VX220 Turbo. This has had the casing cracked around the top mount in the past and has been welded up. I was informed by the previous owner that it was fine and he didn't even know it had been damaged till he removed it himself.

Astra VXR Turbo Complete engine wiring harness including the starter loom.

Astra GSI Z20let standard Pre cat.

VX220 turbo gear box mounts.

Various brackets and pipe work from a Astra VXR turbo.

I can take photos of all the stuff on request, I would prefer to sell all this lot complete I may split if there is enough interest or items will be listed on ebay depending on interest,

The price is £450.00 for the lot collected from Halifax West Yorkshire.

Many thanks GSI160.

See less See more
#3 ·
Possibly depending on your offer and the interest in other parts. if they don't sell on here then they will be getting ebaye'd. just thought id give everyone on here first refusal.

Cheers.

#7 ·
Hi mate no pics as yet yes its a belter!!
Il take some at the weekend and get them to ya........via email or il get told off for off topic!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.