Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

alpine and kenwood goodies

302 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  te17 
#1 ·
these have all been removed from my vehicles they work and are all legal ,, i prefer a certain brand of audio otherwise these would have stayed

right some stereo parts forsale first come first serve,, so on and so on

all items are in full working order and all are in great condition with no excessive wear if they were anything but i would have slung them in a skip

take the time to check my feedback although i do struggle to recieve it from buyers

alpine stuff all with there manuals and all in great condition as stated above

cta-1505r head unit reciever this is a reciever and uses the cd disk changer for cd's this come as the unit the 6 disk changer the connecting lead and all iso loom needed ,, it has 3 x 4v pre outs stearing wheel control plug and manual 50.00 all in

mrv-f250 v12 4/3/2 channel amplifier,, looks good sounds great has loads of adjustments ect comes with manual 50.00

mrv-t500 v12 2/1 channel amplifier is in great condition and good working order comes with manual 40.00

mrv-t503 2/1 channel amplifier yet again great condition and good working order comes with manual 40.00

alpine /vaux stearing wheel control switching reciever comes complete to plug and play, as new from the shop new is 10.00 for one and 45.00 for the other 35.00

kenwood kac-6202 2/1 channel amplifier comes with manual and hi input lead in good condition and in full working order 35.00

kenwood kac-8151d 2/1 channel d class mono amp comes complete with manual hi level input lead remote db adjuster and lead in great condition and great working order 70.00

kenwood kac-8151d 2/1 channel d class mono amp comes complete with manual hi level input lead remote db adjuster and lead in great condition and great working order ( yes i have two of these forsale) 70.00

also have an 8" jl audio sub and box 30.00

and a pioneer free air sub 30.00

losing so much money here guys but i cant just keep hold of it all grab a high quality bargain i dont sell ****e pics of every item on file for request but i'm not just gonna upload them all for no reason
---------------------------
Your location: west london
Condition of the item:
Asking Price:

See less See more
#2 ·
head unit and changer sold

1 x kac-8151d amps sold

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.