Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

breaking GTE16v Champion

358 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  M_wolf69 
#1 · (Edited)
sadly another champions got to die told my boss to shove his job up his arse so i'm gonna be setting up my own business and need rid of the ex-turbo champion. the interiors already gone but everything else is available. i'll be swapping bits over so some of the bits, like the XE, are fitted to the other car

The shell is being scrapped, it needs too much welding to be worth restoring and i think it's been in a smash at some time. there's some damage to the floor pan that at first looked like it'd been jacked up in the wrong place but i've been looking at it today and it looks twisted so for my own piece of mind it's gonna be crushed

90k C20XE still in other car can be heard running. comes with all ancilliaries (ecu, loom starter etc) and f20 gearbox - £300 prov f'astra1.4

Piper stainless steel exhaust 14 months old. twin 3" outwardly rolled pipes with de-cat - £150 sold harvey

Spax non-adjustable suspension kit (springs & shocks -35mm) 12 months old £70 or £100 with GTE16v complete front legs sold f'astra 1.4

5 genuine champion alloys with 4 brand new Toyo T1-R's (the tyres alone were £150) - £200

Black dash, good condition apart from worn bit around fusebox - £30

lockset. complete apart from fuel cap - £15

ALL BODY PANELS IN BORDEAUX RED

Front doors. no rust or dents complete with bumpstrips & glass - £20 each drivers door sold mick g

GTE16v bonnet, stonechips on the front but rot free - £25

GTE16v front bumper with fogs, bumpstrips & towing eye cover - £45 sold mick g

rear bumper complete - £25

Leather GTE steering wheel, average condition no rips or tears - £15

Digidash & sender showing 114k - £35

C20LET superchipped ECU (ran a 13.9 with this, and a bigger intercooler ) £100 sold jav786

red silicon AFM to turbo boost hose, a couple of marks on it but works fine, only replaced because I got a new set of hoses - £30 sold brett

red C20LET plastic inlet cover - £15

white early type XE cambelt cover - £15

other stuff available just ask
---------------------------
Your location: doncaster
Condition of the item: used
Asking Price:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.