Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

varoius items for sale...some shiney, some not

340 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Jay w 
#1 · (Edited)
been having a garage clear out and have found the following...

Forge header tank in Aluminium, never been fitted to a car, i bought it and then there was a change of plan, will be suitable for both 8 and 16V engines, will nedd a mounting bracket made in order to fix it to the normal mounting point

i paid £80 for it about 6 months ago, that's what i want for it, i will supply the original invoice as well in order to prove cost, only addition would be postage, it looks dull in the picture due to the fact i had just brought it in from a cold garage

Next item is an XE ECU, marked FX, this was listed as fitting car without a cat

£20 plus postage

Tom Tom go for sale, it is about 12 months old and in excellent condition.
It comes with in car charger, cradle, carry case, cd, mains charger and is fully loaded with the Uk speed camera locations, the screen is in excellent condition.
This is not the newer 300/500/700 series, to look at it is identical but doesn't have bluetooth connectivity for the Plus services, it has the following features that the 300 has

Simple touch-screen operation
Clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions
Compact, portable design: Easy to take from car to car.
Crystal-clear 3D graphics
View Route: Review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving.
Dynamic Status Bar: Improve readability by customizing status bar.
Tip Feature: Discover everything GO has to offer through useful onscreen tips.
Extensive Guided Tour: Pick up the features even quicker and get the maximum out of your TomTom GO.

Integrated GPS antenna
Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices
User Interface: Now including 18 languages
Postcode Navigation: For simple and accurate selection of your destination
A choice of routes: Quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads and congestion charge areas
Itinerary Planning: Plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
Thousands of Points of Interest available
Compass Mode: Displays compass on screen to have even better orientation while driving
Car Speed Linked Volume: Volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car
Anti-Glare Screen: Always an optimal view, even in direct sunligh

The reason for selling is i have a PDA/Phone that has tom tom installed so i may as well make use of it.

I want £200 for it, Plus P&P, i have had a couple of people PM me stating that is dear, have a look on Ebay, these go for that sort of money and a 300 is £289 PLUS VAT

PM me if you want more details

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.