Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Possibly giving away for free

598 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  spanishfly 
#1 · (Edited)
******Giving away for free********

A nova SR 91J shell has MOT no tax though!
Car is in reasonable condition.(Rear arches have been badly er 'rolled' by myself and so have a slight bit of surface rust, or its just the colour of the red primer....) I waxoyled all the front side of the car!
It has no interior in it apart from a dash, there is no steering wheel,BUT the is a boss which fitted an omp wheel so you could bring a wheel to steer!its had a new front bearing. i have a new TRE which is still in packed so you can take that too! Has GSi anti roll bar. Will come with cav GSi alloys. Has jamex supension on it although rear springs are in the car it self! Comes with ALL doors and windows, although drivers door has been rippled were i got ****ed off with it!!! bonnet may be dented from where i jumped on it when drunk! roof is scratched from my hose/cats sleeping on it!!! It has a gen. tilt slide sun roof!!!! ATM It has 16V calipers although no discs or pads, i would like to keep them but can give em with it!!! had a digi dash which is now gone, i can give 6 dial clocks with it! has lecy front windows! I just want to supprise my mum and Dad when they get back of hol and show them i'm responsible!:) Well also it'll hide the mess from PARTIES:) So i offer it free, oh i have two interiors you can have, a mk1 SR tailgate! The shell has a F13 gearbox in it which may be dead!!!!!

Price: :beer:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.