Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Calibra Turbo & Mk3 Astra Stuff

2K views 51 replies 19 participants last post by  Nobbie 
#1 · (Edited)
Calibra Turbo & Mk3 Astra Stuff + PICS

Calibra Turbo:-

Calibra Turbo Dash and Switches, Dash loom £65

Fuel Computer, black slightly worn off one side £15

160mph Mechanical speedo Clocks, Found that the water, and petrol black has cracked and come off. A dial kit for that will be needed, price changed £20
Engine Loom SOLD

Let Rad+Chargecooler Std SOLD

Inlet Manifold SOLD

Fully assembled front subframe, with hubs, discs, calipers, shafts, and shocks/springs £80

Cam Cover £30

LET Head, fully rebuilt with new inlet guides and valve stem seals £200

Cambelt cover £30

Let Crank - Needs small re-grind possibly ad slight marking on no 2 £20

Let Flywheel - POT £20

Let Pistons x4, Std size SOLD

Accumulator Assay - £80

ECU Sold

Turbo Sold

Mk3 Astra:-

C20XE Cambelt cover (92) Dark Met Blue £20

C20XE Cam Cover (92) Dark Met Blue £20

Set of Black Camcover bolts £5

Std D/S Rear cluster £10

C20XE Std heat sheild £5

Bonnet Pin and Latch Std £3

Hybrid std/Gsi rear bumper £30

My car still has a whine, when i've found out what it is and cured it, i'll be selling the TXB, and F28:-

F28 From Kreg 100k was driven and all signs show its a worker, but i've not actually driven the car. £300
TXB As Above. £250

PM Me If Interested, Most Prices ONO! Everying that it for sale in a month, with be dealt with in a month!

:)

See less See more
#28 ·
£15? sound ok?

The head has had a very light polish on the inlets and exhaust but nothing really. Its been rebuilt and will have new valve stem oil seals when i've got round to putting them on.

#30 ·
Yes sorry, this is what i mean. From the clip by the ecu, throught the bulkhead to the injestion rail, then throught to the sensors, and then possibly the coil, but not the turbo. No electrics are in the turbo only vacumes.

RIch
decibelios said:
in english, is the engine loom the wiring between ecu and engine(injectors,airflow meter,coil,turbo,etc???
Like this?

#41 ·
Damtheman -

RDS - You should've said mate, saw you at PV. PM me your address and i'll see how much the postage works out at.

and BTTT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.