Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Vauxhall fit Darwin Racing alloys

843 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  MarkW 
#1 ·
Along with my SRi, I am selling the Darwin Racing wheels I had on it.

They don't fit my Cav CDX, they are four stud, Five spoke wheels with 195/60/15 tyres.

Tyres are 6 months old, with plenty of meat left on them.

Gutted to see them go, two are slightly kerbed, and when I say slight, I mean slight.

I am looking for £150 for the four o.n.o.

Mail me: Marcusw78@aol.com

Ring me: 07773 409611

Mark

#3 ·
I'm not sure if they will fit any Cavalier, they went on my 1994 SRi 16v a treat, but won't fit my CDX Cavalier which is the same year, I will take a picture and post it as soon as poss.

Thanks for replying! I would like to think someone can get the use out of them properly by putting them on a cav!!!

I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Mark:cool: :D

#6 · (Edited)

Thanks Lee!!!!

Mark
:D

This is the car for sale under Cavalier SRi ECOTECH spares or repair, This is what she looked like before Boy Racer XR3i owning G*T decided I wasn't allowed to have a nice car any more.

Sorry if I sound bitter, Take Care everybody, you never know who is gonna mess up your day!!!

Regards
Mark
lmao

#7 ·
Off the subject!! The wheels should fit your CDX, because its also 4 stud! It'll be the thread at the end of the driveshaft thats in the way not allowing the wheels to sit flush at the front!!

If this is the problem mate, its easily solved, and you wouldn't have to sell your wheels!! :D

Just a thought! :beer:

#8 ·
Thanks Nic, I have tried all round the car, but the studs just won't line up.

I don't know if the guy who had the CDX b4 me has screwed about with hubs etc. But, I can't get the bug**rs to line up!!!!

On the plus side, I got my car back from the bodyshop today after having the SRi skirts sprayed and fitted, NICE!!:cool: :beer: lmao

#13 ·
Oh lads,
wont you buy my nice set of wheels!

My friends dont drive Vauxhalls,
They must make amends!

Work hard all my life time,
With no help from my friends,

So Lads,
Won't you buy my nice great set of wheels!!!!!!!!!

AND WHO SAYS TALENT IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG!!!!!

:p lmao :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.