Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Bootlid sound deadening..pah!!!

506 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Adam 
#1 ·
I bought sum Aqua Seal like last year from B&Q yeah and was told via Olly's tidy website how to sound deaden your boot panel to stop that annoying vibration from the ole subs :cool:

Finally got round to putting this stuff on my boot panel under the lid and well ermmm...it dont work like :rolleyes:

Any ideas why? or shall i say any ideas how to further stop the vibration which i aint stopped what so :eek: fecekn ever at all zilch nout dim ???:rolleyes: :(
ta adam:D

#5 ·
well i got round to carpeting the floor in the boot and it made a worl of differnce and the sub sounds much basier now :) but now i recks i should put more aqua seal on the boot lid as in plaster the whole of the lid inside and maybe under the license plate too and screw that back on and also put a layer on the whole boot floor? its defo the boot lid cause when i keep the boot closed and listen outside by the boot it rattles horribley...then when i open the boot lid it stops and just a nice thump occurs :cool: :p

maybe the wheel well needs some attention too cause there no spare in there to absorb the base off a tyre too :p

cheers adam
*can't wait to fit my other 12" in there lmao :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.