Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Installing CK3100?

485 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ZS_ 
#1 ·
First of all I would like to say hello to everyone :)

I've got a Vectra GSi (53 plate) with the standard 4 disc changer cassette player (forgive me, I aint got a clue what the model number is)!

I have just ordered a Parrott CK3100 bluetooth kit for it, and I am unsure what the connections are at the back of the stereo :confused:

Are these stereos a standard ISO fit, if so the kit "should" plug straight in. If not, does any know what modifications have to be done?

Thanks for advice you can give.

Mark

#2 ·
To be honest I'm not sure if the Vectra is an ISO plug or not - I would think not as it has a seperate info screen.

As for the parrot - you just go and get an ISO adapter for it. I've got a new Focus and just bought a ck3100 parrot (mate works in the business ;)). Got the optional Sony indash changer headunit and uses a very strange plug. Mate supplied me with a spevial adapter that basically is a loom that plugs into the back of the stereo, other end into the plug (which was going into the stereo) andhalfway between is an ISO connector for coneccting the parrot.

Think the leads might be a few quid (£30??) but it does save you messing up your loom so I got it (plus I got it free... lmao)

I should be fitting my parrot this wekend. Looks easy enough.

#5 ·
I have the older CK3000. Just carefully use a Stanley knife to split the display bit of the ISO connection off. Shouldn't take much effort. Worked fine in two Mk4 Astras and a 2004 Corsa C.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.