Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

hi.... just finished my install

2K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  cdo1uk 
#1 ·
See less See more
#27 ·
Hi KEV... the subs are in a single chamber but internally braced, and sealed with fibreglass. i have taken out the spear wheel so that wasnt a problem, i wanted it to look like that... The omega seems to be good choice for the sound quality too, its well made and has good sound deadening as standard although i need more now :)
If/When you build your set up remember the W7 is a fantastic sub but can suffer from poor amplification, the 500/1 is rated perfectly for it.... good luck and thanks

#29 ·
the main idea of my instal was for sound quality.... it has that, very loud, very punchy, with regards to how low, it drops really low but keeps the speed in the bass and doest lose any quality at all.... come along to the meet at "the grasshopper" on sunday and i will show you...

#32 ·
thanks rob.....

flounder5000 ..... the W7 is so much more useable than the W6... dont get me wrong the W6 is a fantastic sub, i looked at them myself, but the W7 is really in a class of its own, no comparison....in my opinion.... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.