I dont know if this is of any interest, but if You drive a car fitted with 1.6SH engine (90bhp) and miss some juice, then consider this:
Convert it to multipoint injection
-Intake manifold from 115bhp 1.8 engine (early Gsi) with all vacum hoses etc.
-Wirings from engine compartment with ECU and pump relay
- fuel tank from Gsi
- electric pump (fitted behind rear right wheel)
- eventually K&N filter
- Intake manifold fits right on the 1.6SH head
- Electrical connections needed are: battery, earth, ignition on to the pump relay and a power wire to the pump
- fuel line are compactible (one feed and one return)
- use original clips & holes for engine compartment wirings (all fits)
- Go for the pre-CAT ECU from 1.8 Gsi
115bhp and almoust max torque from around 2600 rev up to 4700rev
Change gearbox to one lower 'geared' (for instance diesel box!)
Your topspeed will suffer, but Ya never loose a quartermile again!!!
A relatively boring 1.6SH engine will become a 'Sunset Boulevard' racer...
I bought a blownup 1.8 Gsi engine at scrapyard for around 150pounds with gearbox, wirings and ECU + K&n and the tank, fuel pump
Thats cheap tuning.... and phun, phun