C20LET into a corsa questions
i know that u need a PVD fitting kit, engine, ecu, gearbox, loom, exhaust manifold but.......
what i want to know is:
1) what clutch do i use, do i use the C20LET one, will it fit?
2) will the C20LET exhaust manifold fit propley on a corsa, as in will it be to low, high
3) do u have to remove the power steering system
4) if i convert a F28 to FWD can i still use a LSD? i dont know where they go so not sure if one will work with a converted F28 box
many thanx people
Last edited by KentGSi; 07-04-2003 at 23:51.
1) if ur fitting the F28 u'll have to use it, and yes it will fit
2) it will have to fit - u cant really do without it (not cheaply anyway)
4) yup u can still use 1 - same part number as the one for the f18/f20
my advice not good enough for ya then?
lol ur advise is spot on mate, but i allways make it a point of rule to get several peoples views before i make a conclusion, tho ur advise is probley right
Philastrasport is spot on.... and youll definitely need a LSD if its in a corsa otherwise it'll be wheelspinning all the time any heavy throttle is applied.