Oopsies, I have just snapped a vacuum hose coming from the solenoid valve which operates the inlet manifold switchover valve on the V6.

As i've snapped the plastic hose coupling i need a new solenoid thing now, any ideas on importance of this here gadget?

A phonecall to a local dealer to ask if they have it in stock resulted in "You mean the airflow meter sir?" No i do not