Help i got one of these with my engine and aint got a clue how to connect it up, i have a piece that goes on the fuel rail and a piece with 3 pipes coming out of it, one of these pipes goes to the throttle body, one goes to the fuel rail pipe but where does the other one go to? I still have 2 feeds on the fuel rail, one in and one out but i aint got a clue what shud go on the bottom pipe of the FSE thing. Thanks Rick