Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Wat engine has...?

409 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  astraderv 
#1 ·
wat engine has an M-reg Astra 1.4 Merit got?

as i have no idea where its stamped on the engine

#3 ·
ello Dav, i told you i wouldnt get up early enough to meet you! i only just got my lazy arse up, and switched on the computer :D

Its either a single or multi point injection system, i know that. Errrrrrrrrr.....isnt it like ours, and has it engraved onto the head on the right hand side?

BigKingy.

#5 ·
should be on a machined flat to the right of the exhaust manifold on the top front edge of the engine block (headgasket level)

u will prolly need to give the flat a good clean and have a good squint at it to read the letters off as they are normally really worn

#6 ·
Aragorn said:
should be on a machined flat to the right of the exhaust manifold on the top front edge of the engine block (headgasket level)

u will prolly need to give the flat a good clean and have a good squint at it to read the letters off as they are normally really worn
:D thats what i meant. Not head, i meant block........doh i always say the wrong one lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.