Those who have read any of the threads I've posted since registering here will realise I'm a bit of amature when it comes to this sort of thing, so even the simplest piece of advice can save me hours, anyway the heads off the cav (half of what should be in the engine bay is on the garage floor) and it's a bit of a mess but all seems to be down to the gasket failing and cylinder 1 filling with water, when I refit it,
1. are the head bolts of the stretch varity hence I'll need a new set, are vaux/other ones recomended and how much ?
2. head gasket, would a thicker one be worth it and what should I be looking for ? (car runs 15psi over boost and 12psi normal with a chip and a charge cooler)
3. Should I get the dremal on the piston heads etc and get them all cleaned up or leave them ?
4. Whats "honing" the cylinders and how can I tell if it needs doing ?
5. Can I buy a new oil seal for behind the dizzy as there was some oil in there ?
6. does the head need skimming ? as I'm not sure how to get this done and will it need all the valves etc removing ?
There's probably some more questions as well but these spring to mind.
Any help is much appreciated, thanks, Lee.