1. pref early corsa gsi with plastic inlet....
2. later ones have metal inlet... even later ones have imobliser (u must get the key)
3. engine, box, ecu, acc cable, water pipes and anyother bits u can get
4. i dunno
5. late nova gsi/sri bottom pulley, nova gsi down pipe and system, lowering kit for arb
1. You can take your engine from a Corsa GSi, Corsa Sport or a Tigra - the engine codes are C16XE and X16XE. There is another 1.6 the X16XEL though I think this is either an economy or high torque jobbie (anyone ?), your probably best not getting this one.
2. The C16XE engine has 109bhp and uses an airflow meter, the X16XE is 106bhp and has no airflow meter. The others are probably economy/grandad variants
3. You'll need the engine, heater/water hoses, wiring loom, ecu and any other ancillary engine bits.
4. Varies wildly, but 1.6 16v engines are fairly hard to come by
5. Yes. You'll need the exhaust manifold, corsa radiator top hose, a nova SRi/GSi bottom pulley (with the crank sensor teeth on), a nova alternator bracket, a nova alternator. You'll need to modify your exhaust - either make your system fit the corsa downpipe or mod the nova sri/gis one to fit properly. Be prepared to get different pulleys etc to remove power steering and/or aircon.