Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

c20let problems

3K views 47 replies 6 participants last post by  dearing5 
#1 ·
just finished getting it up and running! but it hunts sometimes and the eml flicks on/off! underload it caughs and splutters then clears and drives fine!

i have used the same parts that was on my old LET execpt the turbo...

then only thing i can find is a hose that looks like a map sensor but its not connected, all the vacuum hoses i know of are connected....shall i t it in a see what happens? is it from my old 14xe ecu+lump?

i need help badly!

#39 ·
this is doing my head in! checked the timing and the inlet was slightly out so adjusted that, put it all back together and once it got to running temp it started messing around! i drove it for a good 20mins or so and it only done it 3 times!

its fine when cold :( the eml came on then it idled at 2k then it drops and drives normal again lol idle is a bit rough once hot though!

WHY WHY WHY!

#40 ·
someone has mentioned the inlet gasket which i've changed but this cant be leaking? also what about the injectors? could air be leaking around them?

how exactly do they fit into the manifold, i just pushed them in slightly and clamped down the fuel rail!

need help as im 80% its a vacuum leak

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.