Getting Starter motor out???
RIGHT im going to try do my core plug tonight, whats the best way of gettting my starter motor out and how long should it take to get it out????
Half an hour at most.
1) Disconect live on battery
2) jack up car nice and high and put on stands.
3) disconect wires from the back of the starter motor.
4) remove top bolt from inside engine bay.
5) remove 2 small bolts from starter motor bracket to engine block
6) remove two bolts that bolt starter motor to gearbox housing.
7) Rub head as starter motor falls out and hits you between the eyes.