Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

breathing c20let question

502 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  marky2606 
#1 ·
i see there is already a thread about this but was wondering is it necessary to take the plate off the inside of the rocker cover or what advantages does it give the engine and is this a must for big bhp :confused: it is a easy mood and as cheap as it get's... thanks for any help richie.c

#3 ·
hi RS1 once again im greatful for your help i looked at the link im just finished my FULL rebuild seal's gasket's turbo and so on when i read the link it said it was for engine's that was letin gas back up my worn engine parts but since it is a full rebuild and it i take it my parts will wear down at a later stage is it a must for the rebuild or just do it so it might take some stress off the engine :confused:

#4 ·
if u corner hard the all gets above the breather baffle plate and the oil goes straight down the breather pipe to the turbo. i had this problem on mine and eventually it ruined the turbo. i purchased the breather mod off ebay and its been fine since. its cheap n easy to do. or u could fit a oil catch tank in line to the turbo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.