Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

preformance parts

434 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  calibra_lad 
#1 ·
can anyone tell me where i can get a after market ecu for a calibra c2oxe or wat is the best one for this car

#2 ·
Theres alot to choose from mate....

Cheap n cheerful = Mega Squirt, you can make these for about £300 and tbh thats where the main problem with this setup is. poor build quality often resulting in non runners or even worse terminal engine failure.

Mid priced = Gotech, DTA S40, Emerald, all decent setups.....finding a tuner that is handy at mapping these may be a little difficlut in sydney.

Reasuringly expensive = Motec, Autronic, Vipec, this is probably the best deal for you considering they are very popular over that way. These are probably better looked at as an investment as you'll be able to take them with you for your next project.

Try here.........

http://www.turbofast.com.au/

#4 ·
thanks 4 the help much appreciated

and im not sure wat 2 do with my engine thats why im here looking 4 help on wat makes these engines run nice i dnt know much about cars but very keen 2 learn any more help wld be great ???? i jst cant drive turbos on restrictions

#5 ·
Restricted driving licence or Transport Authority restrictions on modified vehicles?

What sort of driving, etc are you going to be doing with the car? Drag/sprint races, track days, open road touring - they all have different criteria.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.