Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Fitting instructions for hydraulic system F20 gearbox

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  lee303 
#1 ·
I need some advice and help really .. i'm looking to put a c20xe in my corsa-c, and i know that i need a hydraulic system to put in the gearbox for the clutch, but my question is can anyone supply me with instructions on how to do this and what exactly needs to be done.

Thanks

#2 ·
unbolt the m8 bolt that attaches the original mechanical release bearing to the arm that actuates it vao the clutch cable and remove from the box, then undo the three bolts that hold the release bearing guide tube/seal carrier to the box and remove that too
then bolt the new hydrualic slave from an f18 in its place along with the small feed pipe, which exits the box in the same place the old arm pivoted, and then, as far as the box is concerned, thats job done
you will need to sort the hydraulic feed to the slave cylinder, using the vaux pipe that has the bleed nipple as part of it, there are two types, so you may be able to use you original one or you may need to get a new one, best to get a second hand one if so as they are over £100 new form vauxhall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.