Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

C20LET Blocked Off Pipe

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Delmastiff 
#1 ·
C20LET running rough. What is the part which the blocked off pipe is attached to, and should it be blocked off, or should it be connected to somewhere else?

Thanks in advance

See less See more
#3 ·
Further investigation shows this set up. Basically in red shows one pipe from the Fuel tank vent valve being blocked off. According to the diagram it should go direct to the fitting on the right on the throttle body(??)
The pipe which I have fitted to that fitting on throttle body is blocked at the end but is T'd off to a connector on the side of the top hat (see pic) which is then connected to the FSE valve.

What should I be changing, if anything?

#4 ·
Plug the tank vent valve back into the righthand side connection on the throttle body, take your vacume feeed from the left. Completely remove whatever the hell is going on at the hot start valve and that blocked off hose IMO.

#8 ·
Thanks for the reply. So are you saying that the set up is ok? I only started having problems the other day and the pipes have been in that set up for ages so maybe my running problems are something else. ICV maybe??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.