First of all lets forget about running a phase kit cos i dont beleive they are the cause of the blow ups anyway.........
what im on about is what else you did or didnt do to ya C20LET before it went bang and see if we can find a trend such as blocked injector or using optimax etc..........
1. What fuel were you using?
2. Did you have your injectors ultrasonically cleaned?
3. Was it set up on a reputable rolling road?
4. how often do you change the oil?
5. what oil were you using?
6. What charge cooling equipment were you using? eg aquamist, intercooler, charge cooler etc
7. what was peak boost?
8. what boost was it holding?
9. where you using a rising rate fuel pressure regulator?
10. what was the fuel pressure ?
11. how many miles had the engine done
Im sure the recent blown engines are all down to different reasons...........but i just wondered if there was a trend with uprated parts.........eg all the blown up ones had 'X' on them and all the ones that have not gone bang didnt have 'x' on them if you know what im getting at.................
and dont just come back saying they were all running phase kits .cos thats not what im getting at............