Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Corsa C20LET trouble

636 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  BarryGTE 
#1 ·
Hi all thanks for looking at my prob.

I have a Corsa sport p plate and have put in a calibra turbo C20LET unit from a N plate. It is still a work in progress but I thought all the electrics were okay so I gave it a try to see if she would run. Wrong....

Soon as the battery is connected I get the handbrake light, airbag light and the oil pressure light come on. Switching the key to the ign position makes no difference with the lights and nothing else appears neither. When at ign pos the heaters work so the ignition is doing something. I used the corsa loom as told but have I missed a earth somewhere.....???
I wired the engine loom as instructed from instuctions off here but the engine cranks but does not fire. It has no EML on the dash nor does it have any power to the fuel pump relay.

Does anyone know what this fault could be and / or does anyone have a wiring diagram of which wires go to and from the battery etc so I can check earths and feeds and stuff.

Hmmm...hopefully someone will know.

Thanks for looking. Cheers.

Lee.

See less See more
#2 ·
Its probably due to the immoblaiser.

An N reg Cally T would`ve had an immobalised (sp?) ECU, you`ll need the original cars key to run your ecu as it is or alternatively chipping the ecu can bypass the immobaliser (EDS phase chips will do this).

#4 ·
Thanks guys, but why would that cause the lights to come up without the ignition switched on?? The calibra was scrapped and aint got the keys or transponders etc...(Doh!!) but if that was the fault wouldnt the EML flash when the immobiliser's at fault???
Why dont I get a eml on at all???

I think I will need to get the ECU chipped by EDS but I think I have more of a problem here than just the immob fault....what do you think??????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.