Im going to be doing the following in the next week or so to my mates 1993 Calibra 16V (150bhp):
- Gas Flowing and Porting the Cylinder Head - Opening Ports up to gasket lines.
- SCHRICK Cams with Vernier Pulleys
- Modified Throttle Body
- Skimming of Cylinder Head
- K & N Induction Kit
- Magnex Exhaust system with Lexmaul Manifold
- Magnecor Ignition Leads
- Dastek UNI-Chip with RR Session once all parts and mods done to engine....
The Engine has compression of 165 Psi averaged across all four cylinders....Is this good for a 16V lump?
What kind of power will the above mods give?
Can I improve on this?