Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

choice of injectors (tuned C20XE)

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  DarrenH 
#1 ·
Currently putting an engine together using direct to head throttlebodies, enem cams, omega pistons etc.

Aiming at 230bhp and intend to deliver the fuel by using a megasquirt injection system. The big question for me is how to pick/choose the correct injectors??

So im fearlessly putting my trust into this forum!

Any ideas?

Cheers / johfa

#6 ·
megasquirt will have no problem with high impedance (16 ohm) injectors , its the low impedance injectors where u have to use extra rezistors to use them with megasquirt.i would probably use original injectors with higher fuel pressure or i would go for standard LET injectors.for 230 HP u aint need bigger than that.

#10 ·
yeah it will work, you map the ecu with fuel volume to suit
the mega gear issues were nothing to do with gm either mate, it was on a xflow ffs and i will be taking a development setup on next year before i decide whether to offer it at all
and it wont be as cheap as current 'kit' prices you may have seen floating around, the system is quite simply poor as it stands :(
so much scope for development tho it would be daft to dismiss it due to teething problems on the outset, so as i say i will re-review another time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.