Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Astra Mk4 exhaust

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  vamp534 
#1 ·
Right here's the deal,

I have a mk4 sxi 1.8 and want to replace the backbox as it has the standard one on at the minute, i really like the irmscher one but don't want to pay that sort of money, i also want the car to remain quiet, i only want it to tart the back en up a bit. I like the look of the magnex but as i say don't want it to be loud.

Does anyone have any ideas or have the magnex on theirs and can tell me what it's like?

Ta

Daz

#4 ·
Take a trip up the M1, M18, A1 mate. Bout 45/50 mins from u to upton. Custom performance exhausts. Mate of mine. He will sort u out with a custom job (whatever sound and style u want) at a nice price. Number is 01977 609060

#9 ·
Mine's fully custom built, cost me £260 (but i know the guy) they r not much more than that tho. Full system with 3 X 2 oval tailpipe & baffles. Its really quite below2500/3000rpm but it sounds amazin after that. Really sporty tuned note rather than your average deep bass bollock shakin sound.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.