does any one out there know if its possible to change the rubber bush on the gear selector of a cav turbo 6 speed box. a bush probbably isn't the best way to describe it its the part that is on the selector shaft just where it comes out of the box and joins to the selector linkage. Mines worn and my gears are rather sloppy reverse is a nightmare to get.