I jetwashed my engine yesterday at about 21:00 , it wouldn't start afterwards so I left it at the jetwash after trying wetstart etc .
I went to the car today and tried to start it and still no luck .
I've taken the dis cap off to check it sprayed wd40 on all the connections and taken the plugs out because they were covered with petrol and still nothing.
When I put a plug on a lead and turn it over there is a spark , which makes me think something else electrical could have got wet .
It was last night though so surely it would have dried out by now
Any ideas on anything which could get buggered because of wet appriciated .