Been reading old posts there and not many where much help... So im gonna post up a few questions I couldnt find the answers to...
1) V6 flywheel is 15KG, What is a Turbo one Standard?
2) Will the Turbo Flywheel fit straight onto the V6 Block (Think there both 8 stud)
3) Are the Drive Shafts on my A25 the same as that on the F25 and F28?
4) Can a C20XE (Redtop) Flywheel be used?
5) Are Speedo cogs/Cables any Different?
6) Will F20 fit it, and take 200HP+?
I've been on about this ever since I got the car a few months back, But now Im gonna get off my *** and do it, Because having an Auto is making me lazy and Costing me power ... I would Ideally like to use Turbo Flywheel Cause I think there lighter standard... Turbo Clutch Because I think there Stronger than V6 ones and could cope with 200HP+. And F28 Because there Closer Geared...