+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Astra Turbo Motor

MIGWeb User
    Brisbane, Australia
    01 Daewoo Lanos 16v

Astra Turbo Motor

Hey guys,

I'm new here so go easy on me

I have a 2001 Daewoo Lanos. (yes i am from Australia) It has the DOHC 16v motor.

Quite simply this motor makes me cry, its gutless

I had a mate a few years back that had a Mk2 Astra that he brought over here to Australia from the UK and from what we could tell, it was very similar to the motor thats in my Lanos.

He also mentioned that there was a turbo model also made in the Astra, this brings me to my main question.

What exact model did these come in and what are the specs of the motor.

Are they hard to get hold ov over there in front cut form or is that pushing it too far lmao

Any help would be great.
    Toyota 4AGE Forums

2. Remove Advertisements

MIGWeb User
    Subaru Impreza GTT
    The Astra, Calibra and Vectra are built with the same engines. The code for this engine is C20LET.

I don't know how it is in the UK, but in Belgium, there very hard to find. I had to drive 250 miles to get one. And if you find one the price is about 3.000 - 3.500.

It has standard 204 BHP and the engine itself is the same as a C20XE, except there is a turbo located at the exhaust, cams, pistons,... It comes together with a F28 gearbox with 6 shifts.

I now put one in my mk3 astra same with a Phase 3 and it's a lot of fun!!
    I saw a woman wearing a T-shirt with "Guess!" on it. So I said: "Implants?" She hit me.
    Pics of my former MK3 LET
    My Astra Phase III

+ Reply to Thread